North East Luzon Foundation, Inc. (NELFI)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
North East Luzon Foundation, Inc. (NELFI)

A place to express your thoughts about NELFI. Everybody is welcome!!!

Former All-Rookie team member Dailey dead at 49

james21

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2010-10-31

Former All-Rookie team member Dailey dead at 49 Empty Former All-Rookie team member Dailey dead at 49

Post by james21 Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Quintin Dailey, a former basketball player All-American who also played 10 seasons in the NBA and was theteam ofRookie 1982-1983, died in Las Vegas. He was 49.The Coroner Clark County confirmed Tuesday the death Dailey to theAssociated Press.Jordan shoes online sale The office said theformer University of San Francisco died naturally out of the death of thehypertension cardiovascular disease.ailey?has tofirst reported by the Las Vegas Review-Journal.Former USF entered?honor Dan Belluomini, who recruited Dailey ofCardinal Gibbons High School in Baltimore, said thatIt was an extraordinary player and terrible worker.
    "It was a big surprise when he came to theUSF as a freshman and I remember (former entered?honor Georgetown) John Thompson saying that Quintin was a great player and when you do it in San Francisco, you will find how good ''Belluomini said. "About 20 minutes after the first practice,Nike Jordan Shoes II found out how true that was. C 'is a shame thathe spent so early. "'Dailey became theOne of the best offensive players of theDonate history, leaving after three years with 1,841 points, second best in thehistory ofschool at thetime.
    Dailey won West Coast Conference player of theyear in 1981 and 1982 and was a point ofAccess All-American in 1982. He played professionally for Chicago, Los Angeles Clippers and Seattle, averaging 14.2 points per game for his career.Dailey worked as a supervisor at a community center in Las Vegas for youth at risk. A worker who answered the phone at the center Tuesday referred questions to a spokesman for the county,Michael Jordan Shoes who declined to comment beyond the coroner's officials said findings.USF Dailey is survived by her daughter, Quincy, and his son Quentin , a junior goalkeeper from theEastern Michigan.
    "It was perfect ''Shaq said. "I 'would not have script on my last 700 days any better. Great guys, great went?honor the great city. J 'lives in theoutside Boston, even a bigger city there where I live in Sudbury. Nice and peaceful,Jordans online it is good, good for an old man to just relax. J 'have a beautiful farm of 10 acres, re?u a nice little chair over there, I see wild turkeys and foxes and coyotes in my grass. Thelove '.'He had thelove her, 'she could return to the pitch. "Feeling better ''said O 'Neal. "C 'is a good start. "

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:26 am