North East Luzon Foundation, Inc. (NELFI)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
North East Luzon Foundation, Inc. (NELFI)

A place to express your thoughts about NELFI. Everybody is welcome!!!

2 posters

A Little Disgruntled Nelfi Officer

san na

A Little Disgruntled Nelfi Officer Empty ano na

Post by san na Sat May 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Good Morning...

I talked to to JST about your grievances
    regarding the Loyalty evaluation... Yung degree po na sinasabi sa
    evaluation is yung position ninyo po sa NELFI at hindi po yung Degree
    na natapos sa paaralan.... Sa NELFI po, pantay-pantay lahat maski
    mangmang kaman o matalino o kaya'y isang tanyag na abogado, lahat po ay
    pantay ang istado sa NELFI....
    Panalangin po tayo na sana ay goberno
    ay hindi na hadlangan ang layunin ng NELFI para maipamahagi na po ang
    financial assistance.... Lahat po ay ginagawa ng ating mga opisyal sa
    NELFI na mailusot ang binigay na compliance ng goberno ng pilipinas...
    Sana po makapaghintay po tayo at huwag na po tayo mawalan ng pag-asa...
    Sa huli't huli po, Magkita kita po tayo lahat mga NELFInians sa Luneta sa mga susunod na buwan..
    Mabuhay po si MYT, na naging dahilan po para maayos ang pamamalakad ng mga papel sa Mt.tapaya...
    At
    higit sa lahat, Mabuhay po si JST ,,, hinahangad ko matagpuan niya ang
    karapat dapat na babae na tunay na magmamahal sa kanya at aalagaan siya
    mabuti...
    Salamat po.... ITO PO ANG SABI NILA NOON!!!!!! ANO NA PO NSAN NA ANG PANGAKO NG NELFI NYO?????? ANO TAON NA NGAYON BAKA SABIHIN NYO WAG PA RIN MAWALAN NG PAG ASA NAKU SIRA ULO NA MANIWALA SA KANILA...... HINAHARANG PALA NG GOBYERNO HA!HAHA!HA!!!! EH ANU NAMAN PAKI DYN NG GOBYERNO EH SBI NYO NGA FOUNDATION YAN......PERO BILID DIN AKO DITO SA MGA LEADER NYO TALAGANG MAGALING SILA MANGLOKO NG TAO DAMI NILA DAHILAN KAYA HINDI PA DATING ANG MGA SAHOD NYO....... WAWA NMAN UNG MGA UMAASA UNG IBA PINAGTATANGOL PA TLGA ANG NELFI NAGMUMUKA TULOY SILA KATAWATAWA SA TAO NAGMUMUKA SILA SIRAULO....HAHAHAHAHA
    NJM

A Little Disgruntled Nelfi Officer Empty to anti

Post by NJM Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:14 am

ano ba hirap nyo para sa magsalita kayo ng kung ano ano? wala naman yata kayo ginagawa kundi maghintay kapal ng makha nyo magsalita ng kung ano ano!
    jamer

A Little Disgruntled Nelfi Officer Empty mag isip isip kayo

Post by jamer Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:23 pm

6 mothns from now pag wala pang release..

makakapatay na ako..

Mt. Tapaya pla ha.

malaki ang galit ko sa groupong yan.

[qoute]"hinahangad ko matagpuan niya ang karapat dapat na babae na tunay na magmamahal sa kanya at aalagaan siya mabuti...[/qoute]

baka naghahanap lang ng marerape ang boss nyo.

JST kailangan mo nang magpahinga sa empyerno hayop ka.
    ARMM
    ARMM

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

A Little Disgruntled Nelfi Officer Empty Re: A Little Disgruntled Nelfi Officer

Post by ARMM Mon May 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Good Morning...

I talked to to JST about your grievances regarding the Loyalty evaluation... Yung degree po na sinasabi sa evaluation is yung position ninyo po sa NELFI at hindi po yung Degree na natapos sa paaralan.... Sa NELFI po, pantay-pantay lahat maski mangmang kaman o matalino o kaya'y isang tanyag na abogado, lahat po ay pantay ang istado sa NELFI....
    Panalangin po tayo na sana ay goberno ay hindi na hadlangan ang layunin ng NELFI para maipamahagi na po ang financial assistance.... Lahat po ay ginagawa ng ating mga opisyal sa NELFI na mailusot ang binigay na compliance ng goberno ng pilipinas...
    Sana po makapaghintay po tayo at huwag na po tayo mawalan ng pag-asa...
    Sa huli't huli po, Magkita kita po tayo lahat mga NELFInians sa Luneta sa mga susunod na buwan..
    Mabuhay po si MYT, na naging dahilan po para maayos ang pamamalakad ng mga papel sa Mt.tapaya...
    At higit sa lahat, Mabuhay po si JST ,,, hinahangad ko matagpuan niya ang karapat dapat na babae na tunay na magmamahal sa kanya at aalagaan siya mabuti...
    Salamat po....
    LDS

Post by LDS Thu May 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Greetings...

It's little sad of what i read... I guess no matter how strong our faith in the foundation, it can be weak by some official who make a statement without prior approval of our chairman. Its sad that we keep on waiting and waiting for nothing or should i say impossible dream... We keep on dreaming that NELFI will lead us to prosperity BUT we forget the reality that A SINGLE MAN who make promises to us has no identity and no family background to check if he is good to be true. Im certain that NELFI is a JOKE and TRUE. We are all daydreaming that we will prosper if we are NELFIans.
    I believe that its our own hard work that will prosper our life.
    If RCBC will not claim the NELFI, who's next BANK will be?

john woo

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-05-07

A Little Disgruntled Nelfi Officer Empty A Little Disgruntled Nelfi Officer

Post by john woo Thu May 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Madam President MYT, so much to say about NELFI positive or not, but as officer of this foundation I prefer to keep the negative side to myself. And yet as time pass by, negative instances kept getting in the way which may lead to say to you that I am becoming disillusioned with the promises of the foundation.

Take this fact:
    Five years ago, in 2006, it was announced that the release will happen before the month of June, but to everyone's dismay. And year after year the same rhetoric have been issued to the believing members. That it will be
    before June so that we can send our children to school, and it will be December in time for the Christmas. And this year, the madam president issued yet another make believe statement that the promised funds will come soon before June.

How long will this go on? Can't she realize that uncertain statements that fails to fruit decreases the credibility of the foundation and increases lowbat among the members?

Waiting is indeed very painful especially for those who really rely and depend on these promises and what about those who benefit from all the funds collected from the members from the various fees?
    - Certificate
    - ID
    - Sig Card
    - Service Vehicle
    - Bank equity
    - Passbook
    - Logistics
    - Bank referral
    - e-wallet
    - Form fees such as DTR, DR, Summary, etc.
    - Counterparts, and other enumerable fees

Many of the members are already mired in debt because of Nelfi's continued operation and activities. Fees to venues for meetings, food and transportation especially if going to N. Viscaya is a great sacrifice albeit food on the family's table is scarce. But as time and resources is not enough to prove your sincerity to the foundation, yet the madame president MYT has the heart to say that we are being evaluated.

Suppose the members should do the evaluating? Here is a foundation claiming to have incredibly huge funds of up to trillions in Euro Dollars and yet rely pittance contributions from its members for the daily sustenance of those who benefit from it. The foundation failed to deliver its promises but the people are becoming poorer supporting its precarious activities.

I believe in the foundation’s vision and mission, the lyrics of the foundation’s theme song has stirring love for country. I believe in the Founding Chairman’s noble cause but right now faith is dimmed on how to attain its vision and mission. Years ago we were recruited regardless of our religion, culture and education. And yet now education is one of the reason for this evaluation. Before, it was said that, “Hindi kailangan ang marunong ka, ang mahalaga marunong kang sumunod sa utos”. I think you have failed to note Madam MYT, that the L and F in NELFI’s acronym is Loyalty and Fidelity? And by saying so after many years in the foundation that educational qualification has become a qualification, renders you Madam disloyal and infidel to many because to them, you have misled them into believing that the foundation accepts them no matter what education they attained. And where is the integrity in that.

Now educational attainment is a criteria having a much higher points than skills. These have only added inconsistencies in the already many inconsistent declarations issued by the top leadership. May I ask you Madam MYT, have you told the members nationwide the truth? The real truth? I do not think so. Because in my many years with the foundation I have never heard truths that I am eager to know such as the source of funds and the status of our claims. Whether we have the legal claim over these supposed funds because I believe that the custodians of these funds are giving us the run-around, the reason for the far long delayed release of these funds.

I know I am supposed to defend the foundation being an officer and a member, but time has marred my faith and too many lies have already be said and many decisions I have observed devoid of wisdom. Although I am not an insider in what you may call “malapit sa kalan”, but many are not stupid to put 1 plus 1 into 2 that is why there is only about 30% remaining of the original members who put it through waiting and believing, spending much needed finances for the foundation but in the end only to suffer the humiliation of being evaluated whether you are not qualified or not. Is this not a baring fact of panloloko? After all these years suddenly you are not qualified even though naging masunurin. Madam MYT, I am not speaking for myself since I may humbly pass your evaluation with flying colors but I am speaking for the many who have less and I know they will be shattered with your declarations.

Wala pa ang pera na pinapaasa pero kabi-kabila na ang pananakot sa mga miembro na kapag hindi sila sumunod baka sila matanggal. Iba talaga kapag pera na ang nagsasalita wala pa man, pero pinagaawayan na.

Kgg. JST, sir, kailangan na po kayo sa Mt. Tapaya at mga tao ng buong bansa na umaasa sa inyo, huwag na po ninyo hayaan na kami ay paglaruan sa mga kagustuhan ng inyong mga tauhan sa Mt. Tapaya na ngayon ay namamayagpag sa Trono. Nakababaliw din ang kapangyarihan kaya’t habang maaaga sana ay inyong maagapan para sa kabutihan ng nakararami.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:48 pm